Types of Information Collected and Purposes for which we hold your Information
We retain two types of information:
• “Personal Data”: Personal data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, for example your email address, telephone number, name, postal address, post code, city, date of birth, IP address, parental status, gender, location, interests, device IDs and metadata. We do not collect any personal data about you from this website, apart from information that you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us or by completing any of our online forms).
• “Non-Personal Data”: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
We collect information from you when you use our service by visiting our website, mobile applications or interacting with our marketing email newsletters or push notifications. Information is stored for statistical as well as advertising purposes to allow us to improve your experience on our site and mobile applications and to better understand what you really need from us and in order to show you the offers we think will be most relevant for you, provide you with direct marketing communications and give you the best possible service when using Voucher Pages.
- Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
- Links on Voucher Pages use affiliate tracking for third party for order tracking for affiliate networks including but not limited to Affiliate Window, Commission Junction, Tradedoubler, Affilinet, Skimlinks, Groupon Partner Network, Viglinks, Webgains, Impact Radius, eBay Partner Network, Vendexo, Amazon.co.uk Associates, Click Bank, Link Share and Affiliate Future.
- Provide you with general information on Voucher Pages and to provide you with personalised services.
- Provide marketing information with your consent.
- Sell advertising space on Voucher Pages.
- May provide personalised display of advertising on Voucher Pages.
- Provide you with information about your registration or accounts
- We may work with third-party partners which would require third party cookie sharing to help us send personalised communication and adverts. We always uses a de-identidied non-human readable version of your email for matching to other data.
- Information about your online purchases on our websites or partner websites that we have redirected you to (for example, what you have bought, when and where you bought it and how you paid for it).
- Your redemption and usage information when you using Voucher Pages is collected about how you use our site and application. For example, when you redeem a voucher we’ll record details of the offer, the date and time and the device you’ve redeemed it on. We can use this information to personalise the offers we show you in future.
- Information about your online browsing behaviour on our Websites and Mobile Apps, information about when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on other organisations’ websites) and information about when you open or click on any of our emails.
- Your location information when you use our application and website we may receive your location or ask to use it. We’ll use this to show you the offers which are near you or may be of interest to you. If you’re using our application, depending on your handset or the network you subscribe to, Voucher Pages may automatically receive this information.
- Your mobile phone information when you use our application for the first time, we will receive a unique identifier for your phone if your handset manufacturer or network provide it (UDID). We may also receive your mobile phone number (MISDEN). By downloading the voucher Page mobile application you are consenting that we may use this information to send you messages or push notifications. We will not use this information to call you for telemarketing purposes.
- Your IDFA/Advertising Identifier can be also collected where provided your devices IDFA/Advertising Identifer which is an annonymous ID provided by your operating system. We may pass this anonymised data to a third party partner for purposes of providing accurate and relevant advertising across various operating systems and devices and to analyse the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Details of how to opt out of IDFA/AAID data sharing can be found on your mobile device operating settings.
If you enter one of our competitions we will keep a copy of the data you submit to us.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Carry out statistical analysis and market research.
- Personal Data: We will process any personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Voucher Pages service;
- to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered if you order from us directly;
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to provide you with the information, service or product you have requested or that you may be interested in;
- to communicate with you by sending you email alerts, marketing information, mobile application push notifications, direct marketing services and newsletters.
- For email communication that you have opted-in to receive completing an opt-in form, entering a competition and opting-in or by contacting us via email or by other means to opt-in. We also provide the facility to opt-out of receiving such communication via sending us an email and within each each email newsletter we send you by clicking unsubcribe or contacting us directly to inform us that you wish to opt out;
- To communicate with you via mobile application push notifications are general notifications about our latest offers and location based messages when you are near a venue or shop with an offer. Notifications can be controlled, opted-in or opted-out from in the settings section of the app;
- Directly communicating with Voucher Pages by you sending email or other communication to us, we may retain the communication in order to serve you.
Registration with Email Subscribtion
In order to send emails to you, we need to know a little bit about you. Take a look at our data collection and processing practices included in this Privacy Statement for details. By subscribing to our email newsletter, you agree to give us permission to use your details to send you promotional email newsletters, direct marketing and other electronic communications from Voucher Pages and/or any of our partners or third party companies including but not limited to these businesses and profile your data if we wish. We may also send you information regarding your account activity, clicks, your interests and purchases, as well as updates about our site, our apps and services, or other promotional offers and competitions. We may also send you information regarding purchases you have made.
Email subscribers may opt-in via the opt-in form on Voucher Pages, or by emailing us directly requesting to opt -in, or by entering a competition and clicking to opt-in to our email list. We may store proof of consent storing on our or third pary systems such as those mentioned above.
You can opt-out of our promotional e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such e-mail correspondence, or by emailing us at [email protected] Email subscribers can ask their personal information removed by emailing us.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website or viewing our emails. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
By opting in to our email newsletter, you consent that we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements) and you agree to give us permission to use your details to send you promotional email newsletters and other communications from Voucher Pages and/or any of our partners or third party companies including but not limited to these businesses. We may also send you information regarding your account activity, clicks, your interests and purchases, as well as updates about our site, our apps and services, or other promotional offers, competitions and other information that we feel is relevant. We may also send you information regarding purchases you have made. You can opt-out of our promotional e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such e-mail correspondence.
We may disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement. We may sometimes disclose your Data to agents or service providers appointed by us, to regulatory bodies, or to others who work for us in connection with the provision of products and/or services to you.
Links on Voucher Pages use affiliate tracking for third party affiliate networks for order tracking including but not limited to Affiliate Window, Commission Junction, Tradedoubler, Affilinet, Skimlinks, Groupon Partner Network, Viglinks, Webgains, Impact Radius, eBay Partner Network, Vendexo, Amazon.co.uk Associates, Click Bank, Link Share and Affiliate Future.
Sale of Business
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note we do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites, or are not responsible for the privacy practices and cookie policies of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website which collects personal information. If you use these other websites you do it at your own risk.
Security and How We Store Your Information
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is compliant with GDPR. Unless we are required to do so, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group or third party partners. This includes, where applicable, our affiliates, our subsidiaries, or other companies within our group or partners. The data that we collect from you may be stored and transferred within the European Economic Area (EEA) or may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Those countries may not provide an adequate level of protection in relation to processing your Data. Your Data may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers. By submitting your Data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Any Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by Amazon Web Services, Big Commerce, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Google, Cloudflare, Parse on Buddy and other third party applications. We may switch hosting provider or third party application at any time in the future. The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data. and to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our users and store on our servers.
Accessing Information, Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, and under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at [email protected]. Your data and information will be retained for a period until you opt-out or contact us to delete your information.
Last Revised: April, 2018