Voucher Pages is a leading online and mobile coupon provider. We specialise in sales and marketing with a focus on vouchers, local search marketing and advertising .
We offer consumers a choice of discount vouchers and the most cost-effective advertising solutions to businesses at the most competitive market rates with a measurable return on investment.
Due to our growth, we are currently recruiting for Telephone Sales Executives to join our sales team with an immediate start. With a salary and uncapped commission structure, there is no limit to what you can earn. We will also provide full training for the right candidates to built a career in the thriving Digital Marketing sector.
If you are a target-driven sales professional with business-to-business telesales experience, then we want to hear from you. Based at our offices in Nova UCD, this is a great opportunity to develop a career in sales within the Digital Marketing sector.
- Actively make outbound sales calls to prospect business advertising customers.
- Identify sales leads and manage sales pipeline.
- Exceed sales targets for high commission rates.
- Manage and update salesforce CRM system.
- Full sales and digital marketing training provided.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- B2B Telephone Sales Experience would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent sales, presentation, influencing and communication skills required.
- Must be target-driven with ability to exceed sales targets.
- Previous advertising sales experience would be advantageous .
- Must be highly professional and strongly customer oriented.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- I.T. Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Have you B2B telesales experience?
Are you a target-driven sales professional?
Can work on your own initiative?
If you wish to join a progressive Irish company based in Dublin 4, please email C.V. and Cover Letter to [email protected] with reference VPBLOGJULY.
Voucher Pages Limited has to date received funding from Enterprise Ireland and our local County Enterprise Board.