- Job Title: Sales Executives – Online Advertising (Telephone Based, Telesales, Business Development)
- Organisation:Voucher Pages Ltd.
- Location: Office based close to South Dublin City on major transport links.
- Salary/ Remuneration comprises of basic salary, uncapped commission and bonus.
- Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience of applicant.
- Contact: Email C.V. and cover Letter with reference VPJOBBLOG101 to Ronan [email protected]
- We are looking to recruit Online Advertising Sales Executives (Telephone Based) to join our exciting fast moving organisation to sell advertising solutions for voucherpages.ie to businesses across Ireland.
- This is a great opportunity to join an early stage high-growth organisation within a high growth niche in the online and mobile sector. You will have the opportunity to sell advertising products that are highly competitive, innovative and cost-effective to ensure that our organisation exceeds sales targets.
- We offer excellent career and promotional prospects for the right candidates.
- Full training will be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be required to manage the sales process, present to and sell advertising products to businesses across Ireland.
- Proactively identify sales leads and establish contact with potential business customers.
- Assistance preparing proposals, presentations, and sales contracts.
- Close sales and achieve sales targets.
- Relationship Management and Account Management duties to maintain contact with new and existing customers to secure sales and upselling opportunities.
- Produce monthly sales reports.
- Provide input into identifying opportunities for product enhancement of existing products.
- Provide input into sales strategy and sales process.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years B2B telesales sales experience is required with track record of achieving sales targets.
- Previous experience selling advertising is required, with online advertising experience preferable.
- Excellent sales, presentation, influencing, communication and written communication skills required.
- Must be highly professional and strongly customer oriented.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to exceed sales targets.
- Good I.T. Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint..
- Leaving Certificate and 3rd Level Degree Preferable.
- Knowledge of the online Irish advertising market place would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of search engine optimisation and search engine marketing is desirable.
- References will be required.
- Have you over 2 years B2B telesales experience exceeding sales targets?
- Have you advertising sales experience?
- Are you a highly-motivated Sales professional who can work on your own initiative?
If your answer is yes to the above 3 questions, please send C.V. and cover letter to Ronan via email [email protected] with reference VPJOBBLOG101.