Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Company website www.voucherpages.ie (the “Company Site”) and your relationship with Voucher Pages Limited (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By accessing or using this website, it will be deemed that you have accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Company Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Advertiser" means the business or their authorised representative that has entered into an agreement with Voucher Pages Limited in relation to the inclusion of advertising content and vouchers.
- “Merchant" means a third party seller of goods and services for which a voucher can be redeemed. They have agreed to accept presentation of the Voucher as full or part payment for the obligation to provide the Voucher Products;
- "Users" means users of the website including, where appropriate, Advertisers.
- "Payment Details" means the electronic payment details validly entered by you on the Website upon purchase of a gift voucher;
- "Purchase" means the purchase of a gift voucher on the website in accordance with these Terms And Conditions.
- "Gift Voucher" means a gift voucher issued by a merchant to you on behalf of the Merchant, which entitles the Customer to redeem specified Voucher Products from a specified Merchant in accordance with the terms of purchase.
- “Gift Voucher Sales/ Deals” means an offer to purchase vouchers redeemable against products of the Merchant to users of the Website at a price in accordance with any terms and conditions as may be contained on the face of the Voucher and/or on the Website at the time of promotion of the Deal of the Week.
- "Promotional Voucher" means a voucher advertised on voucherpages.ie by a merchant, which entitles the user to redeem specified benefits/special offer when making a purchase from a specified merchant. Voucher Pages Limited accept no responsibility for the content or validity of any voucher advertised.
Use of the Company Site:
- The Company Site and the Directory are provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Company Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the website for any commercial purpose including but not limited to supplying another service; or to obtain information which you either incorporate into your service or product; or to enhance your service or product or your business in any way such as the creation of potential customer lists.
- You shall not assign, dispose of, sub-licence or otherwise transfer this right.
- You acknowledge that the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, re-transmission and distribution of the information contained on www.voucherpages.ie or any part thereof is not permitted and further that this information is not to be made available on a network. Voucher Pages Limited reserves the right to suspend, modify or withdraw www.voucherpages.ie, or any part thereof, at any time.
- You acknowledge that you may not access www.voucherpages.ie by any means, or in any sequence, other than those provided by Voucher Pages Limited as part of its normal user interface. It is your responsibility to ensure that it is lawful for you to access www.voucherpages.ie and to ensure that these Terms and Conditions are brought to the attention of anyone who may read any information contained on the website.
- Any commercial use requires a separate and specific agreement with Voucher Pages Limited.
- You may not use the Company Site for any of the following purposes, and you will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause :
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Company Site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions:
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. Any changes will be notified to you via the Company Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Company Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Company Site. If you continue to use the Company Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Company Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the Company Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content for your own personal non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Company Site without written permission from the Company.
- The Company’s, as well as advertisers, logos and trademarks are the property of their owners and you may only use the trademarks and logos featured on the website for the sole purpose of displaying the website on your computer screen or printing out the website on your printer.
Content, Third Party Websites, Availability of the Company Site, Warranties, Liability and Indemnity:
- We try to ensure that the information and content contained on www.voucherpages.ie is as accurate as possible. Voucher Pages Limited makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind what so ever, expressed or implied, in relation to the accuracy, completeness, legality, quality or suitability of the information or content contained on www.voucherpages.ie.
- All information relating to an individual business or advertiser including but not limited to business trading name, service description, addresses, locations, contact details, images, logo and voucher offerings providers are provided by the business. It is the sole responsibility of the business in question to ensure that all information is correct and accurate, and that this information can be published.
- Some content on this website has not been created by Voucher Pages Limited. We provide tools for advertisers and users to submit content and hence cannot be held responsible for the integrity of any content found on the website. Voucher Pages Limited cannot confirm that the statements made by or attributed to a party are accurate.
- As a convenience to customers, the Company Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any sites for which links are provided. The Company does not under any circumstances endorse or approve the content of such third party websites.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law neither Voucher Pages Limited nor its officers, directors employees or agents assume any responsibility or liability for, nor shall any of them be liable for, any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise, caused by any advertising or use of or arising from or in connection with the www.voucherpages.ie (including without limitation any loss or damage caused or arising from incorrect or omitted contact details, incorrect or omitted wording or content of advertisements). Errors or omissions will be corrected when possible, if reported in writing to Voucher Pages Limited.
- Use of www.voucherpages.ie is at your own risk. The inclusion of an advertisement for, or content referring to, goods or services on www.voucherpages.ie does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of any kind in respect of those goods or services by Voucher Pages Limited, its officers, directors, employees or agents. Voucher Pages Limited, its officers, directors, employees or agents do not make and you do not receive any representation, warranty or condition either express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to any goods, services, information or advice received through or advertised on www.voucherpages.ie (including without limitation any representation, warranty or condition as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods or services of any person advertising in the directory, or that such person has the necessary skill to provide or render any goods or services advertised or that they will provide or render such goods or services with due skill, care and diligence).
- Due to the nature of the Internet, Voucher Pages Limited gives no warranty or commitment that use of www.voucherpages.ie will be free from delays, interruptions or errors. Voucher Pages Limited shall not in any event be responsible to the Customer/Advertiser or any third party for loss of profits, revenue or goodwill of any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising as a result of your use of or access to the Company Site or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with the Company Site, or any transaction made in connection with the Company Site or in reliance on the information contained therein.
- Your access to the Company Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- Advertisers are responsible for ensuring all content within their advert is lawful and complies with local advertising standards.
- By providing content for promotion on the website, advertisers automtically agree to be bound by Voucher Pages Advertising Terms & Conditions (available on request for an advertiser) governing all content, payment, cancellation and advertising rules.
- By providing content for promotion on the website, it is agreed that Voucher Pages Limited may use all relevant content for the purposes of promotion. This also extends to providing content to third party websites, and any other means or platform where Voucher Pages Limited wished to promote the website.
- By providing content for promotion on the website, it is agreed the Voucher Pages Limited may create web pages with content relating to your business and contact details. When promotion ends, vouchers will be marked as expired, once written confirmation is received to remove vouchers and any outstanding invoices have been paid in full. Web pages containing content and expired vouchers relating to a business will be marked as expired and removed from the Category Search Results but will not be removed from the internet.
Ratings and Reviews:
- Businesses displayed on www.voucherpages.ie are subject to receive ratings and reviews from users.
- Voucher Pages Limited is not liable for any user content that causes any loss or damage.
- The website is not moderated. We will not be responsible as author, editor or publisher of any ratings and reviews submitted to the website and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising from the use of the website by any person.
- We reserve the right to promptly remove, or to disable access to, any rating and reviews which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person, unlawful or in violation of any third party rights or any rights of Voucher Pages Limited. If you believe that any rating and reviews is defamatory, please contact Voucher Pages Limited.
- The user agrees that under no circumstance will they use the ‘Ratings & Reviews’ section for illegal or improper purposes. The user agrees to respect all (intellectual property) rights both of Voucher Pages Limited and third parties; to respect the privacy rights of third parties (and therefore to refrain from mentoring personal data regarding third parties); not to infringe national or international laws; not to provide information that is illegal, damaging, racist, obscene, sexist or contrary to public order or public decency or is reprehensible for any other reason; and not to advertise or post any publicity.
- To make a rating and review you must register some details with the website by completing the fields within the ratings and review section of an advertisement. Ratings and reviews may contain information relating to a user including user name and/or email address on the website.
- Users can leave multiple ratings on as many different advertisers’ ads as they wish.
- A rating and review must be: accurate (factually based on user’s experience); genuine (where it states user’s opinions) and relevant.
- A rating and review may not: be defamatory of any person; be illegal, damaging, obscene, offensive, hateful, malicious inflammatory or contrary to public order or public decency or be reprehensible for any other reason; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; infringe national or international law; disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual; infringe on the privacy rights of third parties (and therefore to refrain from mentoring personal data regarding third parties); infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of Voucher Pages Limited or any third parties; breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; contain any advertising or publicity or promote any services or web links to other sites; be in contempt of court; be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; give the impression that the Rating and reviews emanates from Voucher Pages Limited if this is not the case; advocate, promote, and incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act; contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- By submitting a Rating and reviews to the website, you agree to grant Voucher Pages Limited a non-exclusive licence to use that Rating and Review. Voucher Pages Limited will own the copyright in your Rating and Reviews. Voucher Pages Limited will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Rating and Reviews. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. Voucher Pages Limited may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Rating and reviews in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material. Users must ensure that your Rating and reviews does not infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of any other person or of Voucher Pages Limited. By submitting your Rating and reviews to the website, you are warranting that you have the right to grant Voucher Pages Limited the non-exclusive copyright licence described above. If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to Voucher Pages Limited, please do not submit the Rating and reviews to the website.
- Part of the Company Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that all material submitted for inclusion on the Company Site complies with relevant laws and codes including those set down by the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. This will not prevent the Company from pursuing any claims in respect of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in any other jurisdiction in the world. Any users of the Company Site who access the Site from jurisdictions outside of Ireland are responsible for ensuring that they comply with any applicable local laws.
- We make no promise that materials on the Company Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Ireland, and accessing the Company Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside Ireland, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The Service: Promotional Vouchers:
- "Promotional Voucher" means a voucher advertised on voucherpages.ie by a merchant, which entitles the user to redeem specified benefits or special offers when making a purchase from a specified merchant. The promotional voucher could be a voucher code which is redeemd onlin at a merchants website or a coupon which is redeemed in-store. Voucher Pages Limited accept no responsibility for the content or validity of any voucher advertised.
- All Promotional Vouchers are promotional vouchers for special offers from a merchant/advertiser’s business and are subject to any terms, restrictions and conditions associated with the respective voucher by the merchant/advertiser.
- All Promotional Vouchers shall contain a redemption period on the face of the Voucher and/or on the Website at the time of the promotion. During this time the customer can redeem the Voucher for the Voucher Products. All promotions may be subject to closure without notice due to stock limitations.
- A advertiser must have a promotional voucher or an offer valid at all times. If all vouchers expire, the advertiser account will either be deactivated with a reactivation fee of €100 required to set up again, or else the existing voucher dates will automatically be extended.
- Voucher Pages Limited accept no responsibility for the content or validity of any voucher advertised.
- Any disputes that arise regarding the redemption of a promotional voucher is solely between the merchant/advertiser and the individual user.
The Service: Purchase of Gift Voucher/Deal:
- "Gift Voucher/Deal" means a gift voucher purchased from a third party merchant and issued on behalf of the Merchant, which entitles the Customer to redeem specified Voucher Products from a specified Merchant in accordance with the terms of purchase.
- We provide a promotional service to inform users that can purchase gift vouchers for a merchant’s services or goods, as advertised on our Website.
- We advertise Gift Vouchers for sale through the Website but the purchase takes place directly with a merchant, which may be another deals website or other merchant, and any payment or personal details are given to the merchant directly, not VoucherPages.ie.
- If you Purchase Gift Vouchers, the Merchant, and not Voucher Pages Limited, is:
- the seller of the Voucher Products;
- solely responsible for redeeming any Voucher you Purchase; and
- solely responsible for supplying the Gift Voucher and the Voucher Products to you in accordance with the description provided on the Voucher and for the Voucher Products themselves.
- To use the Service and make a Purchase you must be 18 years of age or over.
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Emails: As a condition of purchase, we reserve the right to send you administrative and promotional emails, and disclose your details to third parties if required (see privacy statement). We may also send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about the Website and Service and Vouchers as well as other promotional offers. (You can always opt-out of our promotional e-mails by emailing us.)
- If you choose to purchase a Gift Voucher advertised, you will need to complete the necessary steps as per the instructions set out on the Website. On entering your Payment Details to our ayments service provider, you authorise us to charge you for the cost of the Gift Voucher/Deal.
- A contract for purchase of the Voucher Products shall only be made between you and the Merchant when the Purchase has completed and a confirmation email is sent by the merchant to the email address provided.
- By making a Purchase, you acknowledge that the Purchase is made subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to the terms of the respective Gift Vouchers and entry of valid Payment Details the Gift Voucher will either:
- be emailed to you at the email address which you provided to us upon purchase of the Voucher; or
- make the Voucher available for download by you; or
- send a hard copy of the Voucher to your postal address which you provided to us upon reservation of the Voucher, or make available the gift voucher for collection.
- Merchant may retain details of the Purchase.
- Right to cancel: Once you purchase a Gift Voucher, you may cancel the transaction at any time within 14 days from the time of purchase. If you do want to cancel, you must do so by cancelling directly with the merchant of the gift voucher or deal and follow the exact cancellation guidelines provided on the individual merchant's website (whether this is via email, your user account with the merchant, an online merchant form or writing to them), always provided of course that you have not yet redeemed the Gift Voucher. To cancel, you must return the Gift Voucher/ Deal if it has been sent to you at your own expense and within the 14 day cancellation period. The refund will only be made upon return of any Gift Voucher/deal.
Redemption of the Gift Vouchers/Deals and Promotional Vouchers:
- Upon Activation, the Gift Voucher/Deals and Promotional Voucher; shall be redeemable by you from the Merchant for the specified Voucher Products during the redemption period specified on the Voucher.
- The Merchant shall honour its obligation to provide Voucher Products upon the presentation of the Voucher by you, other than in the event of fraud or where that redemption would breach Applicable Laws.
- The restrictions, if any, in relation to the combination of redemption of the Voucher with any other promotions, vouchers, third party certificates, coupons or other conditions shall be at the discretion of the Merchant.
- Where your Gift Vouhcer/Deal or Promotional Voucher has reached or is past the redemption period set out at the time of the promotion, it shall be deemed to have expired. Expired Vouchers will not be honoured by the Merchant nor will you have any recourse to Voucher Pages Limited for the value of the gift voucher/deal or promotional voucher.
- If a voucher is not honoured by a merchange, Voucher Pages Limited retain the right to terminate any agreement with the merchant and no refund will be provided to the merchant. Voucher Pages Limited may seek damages.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- An advertising business must activate a promotion within 60 days of payment.
- The Company Site is owned and operated by Voucher Pages Limited, having its registered office at 5 Seaview Park, Shankill, Co. Dublin.
- If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
Company Registration No. 507635
Last update: March 2015