Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
• “Personal Data”: Personal data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include, for example, your name, address, date of birth, gender, location or e-mail address. We do not collect any personal data about you from this website, apart from information that you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us or by completing any of our on-line forms).
• “Non-Personal Data”: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes for which we hold your Information
• Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
• Personal Data: We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- to provide you with the information / service / product you have requested or that you may be interested in.
- to send you email alerts, marketing information and newsletters that you have opted-in to receive by filling in our online forms, entering a competition and opting in or contacting us by email or by other means. We also provide the facility to opt-out of receiving such communication on the site and within each such email we send you by contacting us directly to inform us that you wish to opt out.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website. The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising services (including website tracking services), commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
By opting in to our email newsletter, you consent that we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements) and you agree to give us permission to use your details to send you promotional email newsletters and other communications from Voucher Pages and/or any of our partners or third party companies including but not limited to these businesses. We may also send you information regarding your account activity, clicks, your interests and purchases, as well as updates about our site, our apps and services, or other promotional offers and competitions. We may also send you information regarding purchases you have made. You can opt-out of our promotional e-mails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of such e-mail correspondence.
We may disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Sale of Business
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note we do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites, or are not responsible for the privacy practices and cookie policies of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website which collects personal information. If you use these other websites you do it at your own risk.
Any Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by Amazon Web Services and Mailchimp. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at email@example.com. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
Last Revised: March, 2015